CFMEU - Mining and Energy Division
Covers metaliferrous mines and Victoria's power generation industry, including gas, hydro & coal-fired power stations and brown coal mines and briquette production.
Do you work in the Construction industry? Click here to be re-directed to the CFMEU Construction & General Victorian Branch..
A JUST TRANSITION FOR THE LATROBE VALLEY COMMUNITY
There is a major transition going on in the electricity industry with a move away from fossil fuel power to renewables. While this move may benefit Australia as a whole by achieving greenhouse gas reductions, it will have severe consequences for vulnerable communities such as the Latrobe Valley that have been the backbone of Victoria's energy supply needs for decades.
The Victorian District has outlined a plan for an orderly and planned transition. You can download our detailed policy here.
President: Trevor Williams
Secretary: Geoff Dyke
Vice-President: Peter Waanders
Wing 5, Lignite Court, MORWELL VIC 3840
Phone: 03 5134 3311
Fax: 03 5133 7058
Contact Your District
Please fill in the form below to contact this District.
- Your Union
- Member Services
No upcoming events
- A Just Transition for the Latrobe Valley Community
- Victorian District Accounts - year ending December 2015
- Payroll Deduction Form - Loy Yang Weekly
- Payroll Deduction Form - Loy Yang Fortnightly
- National Safety Award - Loy Yang
- Payroll Deduction Form - Diamond Protection
- Direct Debit Request Form
- Direct Debit - Service Agreement